Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Beautiful Day for milling



I thought I would share some pictures. Remember I told you Kirk built a saw mill so that we can mill our own wood? Milling is one of the things he wanted to do as part of our homesteading life, being able to log and then create our own lumber and then build our house with this wood. He has been cutting lumber for some of the ranchers and is enjoying the work so much and working with the mill. It is so different from working in a plant.

If you would like to see more lumber milling pictures you can visit our webshots page, there you will also find pictures of Wyoming, of our building project, and some of my quilting .

Webshots Community - kcoglo's Photo Home Page

Things have been a bit bumpy lately, but that is part of life....when you can go and do something you enjoy, out in Gods beauty there is not much that is better. I am always in awe at the beauty around us, this place is so peaceful and the handy work of the Lord is all around to inspire our hearts, soles and minds. What a blessing to live in a place so beautiful.

No comments: