Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Holidays and Etsy

The holidays are here, where did this year go? I hear that alot, and I say that alot. It is hard to believe it will soon be 2007, in fact where did the last 6 years go?

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, we enjoyed it with friends.

Have you ever heard of Etsy? I discovered this site about a month ago, so I went and set up a shop there. Part of homesteading is generally some kind of cottage industry. I was going to do a website, that is alot of work, and ebay isn't the venue I need for my soaps and quilts and such. So am giving this a go.

Please go and visit and let me know what you think. My Etsy...Big Horn Mountain Creations
is open for business, so be sure to pass it along if you think others will enjoy it.

God Bless.

No comments: