Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Monday, July 16, 2007

White gooy stuff

Gosh it is hard to believe it will be 2 years since we moved up here as of Oct 1. Of course that summer we made 6 trips back and forth for our treasures, totaling over 6,000 miles. Once we got here we had to build a house, so we hussled and by Thanksgiving we moved in, there was not a kitchen but we had everything else we needed. Some of the details such as chinking the wood did not get done, we are finally getting to it. What a difference it is making. You can see by the picture how much nicer it looks, not to mention no more places for spiders and dust and such. About half of the bedroom is done now, not counting the ceiling, all the furniture has to be moved so a little spring cleaning is happening, too. Sure would have been easier to have done it while building, but that is how she goes....not a cheap venture either, it will be worth it though.















Until later, from where it is very dry and 103

1 comment:

Susan said...

The best part will be the no places for bugs! It does look nicer, but I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't know what you are doing now. I just thought that was the way the wall was supposed to be. =)