Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring come Spring..

I am so ready for spring, it keeps teasing...........now you see me, now you don't!

A few weeks ago I told you about the growing rack Kirk and I put together.
Now you can see how it is working. The plants are doing good. I am on my second
planting of some things right now (the things on the upper right).




















It has been nice enough to put them all out in the greenhouse for a few days, but the weather has turned cold again so they are all back inside. That bottom shelf is holding tomatoes, 6 of the 30 or so I have going. Lettuce in the OJ cartons and on the top shelf. Calundula's, marigolds and lemon balm next to the lettuce (second shelf).

Tnasy is going good out in the greenhouse, they look lonely without the other plants, it won't be
to much long and they will all stay out 24/7














I am thankful, we did not get any snow, everyone around us did. We do have alot of wind though, which is not normal for us, we live in a pretty sheltered area.

Until later.

1 comment:

Stacey Olson said...

Yes, here in Wyoming spring seems a long way off. It will get nice for a few days then Snow (as it is now) but rest assured after May it should only snow once or twice ;-)