Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fall is here!!!!


Fall is in full swing, look at the beautiful
colors. I am not used to this amazing
foliage. Bright yellows, deep oranges, burgundy,
rust. These pictures are taken from our hill.

Want to see some more Wyoming fall color?
Go the the family album link at left then to the
Wyoming album. I went on a hike in the local
mountains and took these pictures.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, wow, it really is, isn't it? Having seen it in summer, it was still all green, in my mind!