Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today's a good day

Afternoon all! Yes, it is a good day. The sun is shinning, the wind is blowing (well it would be better if it weren't) and I am feeling well again. WAHOO.

I knew I was on the mend when I kept myself awake thinking about planting potatoes and onions, feeding plants with worm compost tea, and working the beds and compost pill on the top pad.

So today, though I did not do all these things, I did feed the plants in the greenhouse, and cut the potatoes and spread them out to dry (among household chores). This should be a perfect week for planting, temps will be in the 70's. Spring IS here.

No pictures today, but I will get some of the gardening to come.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hope spring is staying! I think we'll be there somewhere between the 8th and the 12th. Depends on when we leave here. Though the gun show would have been fun!