Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Studio Update

The floor is down, the stairwell walls covered, finish is on AND the longarm is home.















Tonight we took delivery of part of the wood for the walls. In the foreground of the picture you can see the stairwell wall with the top plate on. I spent all day Monday sanding and finishing this area and the top part of the stairs themselves. Still have to put another coat of mud on the walls in the stairwell, then do the faux leather finish, and sand and finish the remainder of the staircase, but that is for another day.
Today, I worked on a birthday gift for grandson #2.
We are getting there slowly but surely, and paying as we go. It is wonderful working in this room, it is peaceful, bright, airy. Ya, I like it alot.

Until later.

4 comments:

Susan said...

It looks gorgeous! I love seeing the longarm there.

Moira said...

Looks great Gail! I can see it didn't take you long to put the first quilt on it.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Things are looking great!

Faye said...

Your studio looks wonderful! We'll be heading out to WY later this summer. We hope to drive out 2 vehicles and 2 trailers full so most of the summer will be spent getting ready!