Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shopping for a Christmas Tree
















Today we went up into the mountains for our Christmas tree.
Here is the "lot" where we settled on one. What a beautiful day,
about 6 inches of snow on the ground, 35 degrees. I love being
up in the mountains, no paved roads, rarely see another
person.

NOTE: Sorry about the color of the pictures, my camera
is in real need of replacing, the trees really are green.

We went to the top of the first range, you can see the second
range behind Kirk, with our little tree.














Some of the work Kirk has been doing this year has been at
cow camp, in the second range behind him. The crew has been
rebuilding a house back in there for the cowboys to stay in
while they tend the herds.

A rare picture of me......we are so blessed to live here. I can not
tell you how alive I feel when we are up in these mountains.














It feels as if the rest of the world does not exist when your
up here, what a breath taking place.















Here is our little tree, dressed up in Christmas pretties.
We are excited to be going to CA. for Christmas to see
our family, to do some much needed hugging, snuggling and
neck kissing.

No comments: