Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Kitchen Update 2

This weeks progress is not as noticeable as last weeks. We have been working on getting the finish on the cabinets.

The picture below is how I stored my appliances before



















Here is their new home. It will be so nice to have them close at hand and not have to clean them before I can use them. WAHOO. Check out the pull out shelves, there will be 4 more of those on the other side of the kitchen (left of the picture), once we get that set of cabinets built (humm, I should say once Kirk gets them built). LOL.



















I am also replacing the knobs and pulls will we are at it. Here are the old ones, which were on the doors and drawers.














The new drawer pulls, they are pink, I know it is hard to tell.














The doors will have a mixture of colors, the knobs here (not the pulls). I will use the pink, green, blue and some clear ones I got, perhaps a few of the black. I also plan on using the left over knobs to make a hanging system for my silk ribbons that I use for my Crazy quilting. When the knobs go in I will be sure to post.

1 comment:

Kelee said...

Hi Gail!

Love those handles! Cheery!

Thank-you for the visit!

Its so nice meeting you!

love, kelee