Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Today is the last day to enter the drawing on my quilt blog for a Crazy Quilted purse. Please stop over at Big Horn Mountain Creations. If you have time follow the link there for the One World One Heart blog party where there are 1038 bloggers from around the world sharing gifts to their visitors.

May your day be filled with sweet blessings.

1 comment:

Juli said...

It's been quite a while since I've been here. how wonderful everything looks :)