Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Around the Homestead


Around the homestead

Missy Moew taking a nap....on an antler shed.....silly kitty.
 Flowers decorating the porch

 Beautiful sunset, last night.
Hard to believe July is half over, seems like summer just began.

3 comments:

BigThinker247 said...

Stumbled upon your blog. Truly enjoyed reading all your entries. You are living the life I thought I was going to have, but life got in the way. Now I'm more into downsizing than tending to land. Sooo, I simply live vicariously thru your postings. Yeah, I'd want a truckport, too.n I'm glad you built one. I love flowers & planting vegetables. I'm in the Texas heat and drought, and bugs - so I can't seem to win those battles to harvest much of anything. So I enjoy reading of your successes. Oh, and the train conversion of the eyesore - your husband is brilliant in design & its fun! God Bless all your activities up there, and keep posting.

BigThinker247 said...

I live vicariously thru your postings - as I always thought I'd be living the country lifestyle. I can't fulfill that goal, so keep posting so I can feel like I'm part of the country living. Your husband is genius with the train car design. I love it.

Susan said...

My gosh, she's HUGE! What happened to that little kitten who liked to sleep in your shoe????