Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Saturday, December 03, 2005


Just a quick note this morning, imagine my surprise this morning when I awoke and saw these beautiful deer in my yard, the sun was just coming over the mountain. We often see them in the fields below, but this is the first on our hill since we have been here. I look forward to more visits, I may change my mind once we start putting in gardens, but for now it is a wonderful thing, we also have a resident cottontail.

Off to the days chores,

No comments: