Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Merry Christmas

As we prepare for our trip to celebrate Christmas with family, I wanted to wish everyone a Blessed Christmas with our Lord Jesus. May you all experience His blessings and love as you honor Him.

I have not written in a long time as we have been busy finishing up the interior of our little house and unpacking the mountain of boxes, wondering along the way, why in the world did we bring this? It is very hard to part with things one has had for years, even harder to figure out what to do with them in a smaller home.

Kirk and I have built the cabinets for the kitchen, yesterday we nearly completed the doors for them, but they will have to wait now until after the holidays. The truck is fixed and ready for the 1000 mile drive ahead of us. We are praying for clear roads and weather. We have gotten about 8 inches of snow so far this year and dropped down to -20, a tad cold for us desert dwellers. I love it here and am thankful we are able to do this.

The year ahead promises to be very busy and I hope to be more consistent at my writing, I look forward to sharing our adventure.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments: