Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Rain......yes RAIN

I wanted to publicly thank the Lord for the rain He sent to us yesterday. We had a cool comfortable, cloudy and rainy day. What a wonderful relief. Today is still cool, but the sun is shining, things are drying out again. This is my kind of weather.........though I have no plans on painting my house.......

BTW, hummies do not mind the rain at all, they (now 4) had a grand time around the feeder.

Until later.

3 comments:

Allison Ann Aller said...

Congratulations on your much needed rain. What a blessing from the skies!
Thanks for your kind words about my garden and your photography tip too...I appreciate it!

Kate said...

Hi, Gail!

Thanks for the link. It is wonderful to enjoy a cool, cloudy day. And, I am always happy to postpone painting projects!

:)

kate

Candi said...

I'm greeeeen!! I would love some rain, even the clouds sound good:) How far are you from Helena, MT?
HUGZ:)
Candi