Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Garden Update & a Wyoming sunset

August's garden: Things are finally growing, we are getting a few veggies. It has been a disappointing gardening year to say the least. I have struggled under a learning curve for sure.















The garden in July.
(click for a larger view)

I don't want to bore you but this sunset was amazing, out of 20+ pictures I will spare you with only 4. Enjoy!














































2 comments:

Susan said...

Great sunset! Thanks for sharing it. Your garden looks very green in the top picture. Maybe it will yet produce?

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

Everything takes time. I get disappointed, too. But, it's important to realize that we live in a lovely place. It may not be perfectly suited to gardening (we will prevail!) In the meantime, your area is certainly suited to a beautiful life!