Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas

WOW!!! Another year is gone. We are taking a trip to Ca this year for the Christmas celebration of Christ's birth . All of our children and grandchildren will be with us, as well as Kirk's parents.

On Sat, Kirk and I went and got our tree, even though we will be gone it is important to us to have a tree. I seem to have lost all my tree ornaments in our move, so I founds some odds and ends to put on the tree along with some of the lovely cards we have received from family and friends. I guess I will have to restock my ornaments, may put the grandkiddos to work making new ones for next years tree.








I think it is a darling tree.
(click for a close up)










Below are some new additions to my Christmas items, are these not the cutest snow people?
I thought they had to share this space with "Dinner" (yes that is the name Kirk gave him).




















I love decorating the tops of the cabinets, I think it is so pretty with the lights up there. Grin.
This girl likes pretty, shinny things and my favorite for Christmas is white lights.















I want to take this time to wish everyone a wonderful and blessed Christmas.
May the Lord bring your family closer together as you celebrate His birth.

Jesus is the reason for the celebration.

God's Blessings to all,

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Love your tree - looks great! Love the "Dinner" story, too. LOL!

Candi said...

Your tree is just wonderful! I like the way you decorated it. Hope you had a Merry Christmas Gail and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HUGZ:)
Candi

WIPPYSPLACE said...

I TAGGED YOU--you made my day! you have to go to my blog to see what it is all about! Is your lovely tree still up? *~*CAROLE*~*