Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Dad

Robert Alan McHenry
December 2, 1926 - December 11, 2007



















This post is in honor of my Dad, who passed away last night at 6:30 pm in Nevada.

Dad was born in Omaha Nebraska, served in the Navy, and worked in the aerospace industry on our big airplanes. Mom and Dad moved to Silversprings Nevada to spend their retirement years and enjoyed 59 years together.
He is survived by my Mom, Mildred, myself, Terry (my brother) and Nancy (my sister) 6 grandchildren, and 6 great grandchildren.

We will miss you Daddy.

2 comments:

WIPPYSPLACE said...

very nice memorial to your dad--now, remember to take care of mom--hugs
*~*CAROLE*~*

WIPPYSPLACE said...

very nice memorial to your dad--now, remember to take care of mom--hugs
*~*CAROLE*~*