Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Make my day Award

I have been honored with the You Make My Day Award by Susan, Candi, Leslie and Carole
Thank you ladies for this Award, it is very special to me.



The awards rules are to“Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times! :-) "

We are suppose to give this award to those who inspire us so here goes

Susan, a dear and very giving and supportive friend who inspires me to be more giving.
Candi, another of my dear friends who also inspires me with her giving and supportive ways
Leslie, who is such an encourager to me, her support and friendship are very special.
Fran, my Alaskan quilting friend, again full of support and encouragement.
Margo, wonderful fiber artist.

There are more but I have been working on this for 3 days now and keep getting interrupted, so without any further ado.

No comments: