Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Update....ARNIE..... in surgery today

I just received this note from my DS & DDIL who are helping Arnie and Cheri thru this very difficult time of their life. Today is the surgery. I ask for concentrated pray today and in the days to come for healing. Please see earlier posts for other details.

Please visit the blog below and leave a comment so they will know how many people care about them. How cool would it be for them to receive messages from all over the world. Our world are so small until we see how people from all over care about us in a situation like this.

Note; on the right side bar of the blog are two links, where you can send a gift to the family to help with financial concerns.

Note 2.....the quilts are in progress, and of course my machine is giving me fits (it needs prayer, too). I will post pictures to my quilt blog for all to see once they are done, thanks to everyone who has helped with this project. http://galynn-bhmc.blogspot.com/

Gail




Hello everyone, I pray this e-mail finds you all well. As some of you know my dear friend Arnie has cancer and is having surgery today.
Please keep him and his family in your prayers. We have created a blog @ www.krahfamily2008.blogspot.com
Please feel free to post comments/prayers for the family and I will be updating as often as I can.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS WEBSITE TO ANYONE WHO MAY WANT TO VISIT IT.
(Word of mouth seems to work or in this case e-mail)

Thank you so much and God bless you all.
Michele


No comments: