Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Contest/Give away

Over on Frugal Mom there is a fun give away going on. Go check it out, one more day so you still have time.

This give away is introducing me to some new sites I did not know were out there, it is fun to explore these sites.

No comments: