Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Update on Courage


I want to thank each of you for the support you have given me. It really does make a difference to know your loved (I really did know that).

I know that the battle for courage is an on going one, it can come in such different places. For instance we have been battling the flu, and even in such a organic way there is a struggle for courage. Kirk went back to work after 3 days and I am hoping it will pass me by.

I can tell you the idea I had and was rather excited about, I have decided to abandon. I am basically a lazy person, and am being realistic when I say the idea of the work changed my mind. I will just stick with what I have going on and try to do a better job in those areas, that will be enough. Does it take courage to abandon something? I think maybe it does. I know it takes courage to say, no, when people want you to say, yes.

I know I do alot of things around here, and friends have said they don't know where I get my energy (I say that to others, too, because I don't think I have much), but really I only do the things I want when I want to (just look at my house right now, yikes, what a mess). It is going to take courage to get things organized again, some of these spaces are getting really scary, I will need to tie a rope around my waist and tie the end to a strong, heavy object so I can pull myself out from under if necessary. giggle.

I can say that I think I am finally gaining back my strength, both physically and mentally, and am getting some excitement going on beginning work on the studio again. We will be taking another trip to Billing sometime this month to buy the flooring and a door. Last trip I bought the light for the bathroom up there. Better get a picture so I can show you all.

Thank you again for your support, it has made all the difference.

God Bless.

No comments: