Welcome to our Wyoming blog. On this blog I have been sharing how we came to move here and the 'adventure' we have been on every since. We started with a hillside, and today (6 years later) are finally putting in some landscaping. We are by no means done. I hope you will come along on our adventure.

I also have 2 other blogs. Big Horn Mountain Creations show cases my quilting and other artistic adventures. Decorating my Tin Shack, is about creating a home thru decorating. Both are on the side bar, I hope you will stop by.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Is it Spring yet?


Is it really Spring?  
I sure hope so, I am pretending it is.
(last years pictures)



Just a couple of days ago we had 8 inches of snow, then two days of mud.
Yesterday I was able to get out and do a little bit of work, 
such as plant some grass seed and work the soil in
my wine barrels.  
Also did a bit of clean up in the pasture area for the chickens.
Today, it is even better outside so, I got potatoes in the ground
and 160 pea seeds put in. 
Dang, I am not used to this type of work, 
that is what 5 months of winter get ya.  Sigh.
Worked in the greenhouse today also, made cuttings of my 
geraniums and other misc stuff.  
I am so glad it is warming up again, it is nice to have the windows open.

Alot of work to be done in the yard.
Did I tell you about the tire wall?  Need to get that planted.
Did I tell you about the red neck kitchen?  

Plans for this summer, a car port, porch and grass.

Ok time to go collect eggs
Until later.  
God Bless !

No comments: